[Lapg] Sunday food forest work day and community potluck

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 00:33:19 PDT 2007

We're having our usual Sunday food forest work day in Sunland, starting at 9:30 AM.  We will be repotting plants for a big sale we're having, and we have some very cool plants!  Goji berry, coffee, allspice, asian pear, curry tree, sassafras, mango, cheramoya, naranjilla, lots of exotic and interesting varieties, fun to work with.   We'll also continue mulching the forest and garden areas and the potted plants and we have some greenhouse and winter planting planning to do too (suggestions and input very welcome).

Potluck is at 11:30 AM, meet members of our planned community/arts colony and enjoy outdoor eating at our food forest.

Best, Cory Brennan

http://mail.yahoo.com