[Lapg] This Week on Sustainable World Radio, Fri Oct 26, 9am Paul Stamets: "The Mycelial Messenger of Our Time" Part 2

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Oct 25 05:36:49 PDT 2007

Paul Stamets: "The Mycelial Messenger of Our Time" Part 2

This Friday, October 26th, at 9:00 am PST, Sustainable World will
broadcast part two of an interview
with mycologist Paul Stamets. Paul Stamets is the founder and
president of Fungi
Perfecti. He has written six books on mushroom cultivation, use and
identification, including
the bestseller, Mycelium Running: How Mushrooms Can Help Save The World.

In his interview with Jill Cloutier, Paul talks about
mycorestoration, what the
fungal kingdom has to teach us, and how fungi have a sense of humor!

Tune in to learn why you should love the mycelium running beneath our feet.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9
FM in Santa
Barbara, California and streaming live on KCSB.org.

Thanks for tuning in.