[Lapg] Wild food and permaculture and Sunday food forest

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 05:12:40 PDT 2007

Interesting article on wild food, and interesting publication that I didn't know about!

http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/458/

By the way, I will be out of cell phone and computer range for a few days. I'm going to Quail Springs where my 15 year old son is doing the permaculture course with Darren Dougherty (I am jazzed!).   Anybody who needs directions to the food forest work day should contact Marie Dimock at Marie Dimock <mariedi151 at verizon.net>,

http://mail.yahoo.com