[Lapg] opportunity green

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 12:53:09 PST 2007

My friends decided to put on a conference about green business and then all the big players choose to jump on board.  If you've got deep pockets get yourself there.  Rumor has it Paul Hawken will make an appearance!  If you've got really deep pockets (or know someone who does) they are funding the conference on their credit cards right now and are intently seeking sponsorship!  The line up looks great.  I like the tag line: Be green and be profitable.
  They're probably not as green as YOU but their hearts are in the right place and they're willing to put their asses on the line for their commitment to make a difference.
  Come play!  and please spread the word!
  Here's the link:
  http://www.opportunitygreen.com/index.php
  Joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide