[Lapg] Plant sale!

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 17:52:18 PST 2007

Our nursery in Sunland is holding a major plant sale for the next month.  We have a number of semi and tropical flowers and edibles that we need to move out of Sunland into better climates for them before the freezing weather (westside, more ocean influenced climates).

We have some beautiful plants including curry tree, bodhi tree, bananas (several varieties), mango, allspice, sassafras, etc, etc.    We will give you a deal if you buy multiple plants.  These need loving homes, soon.   Come and check out our selection!

The best time for this would be Sunday afternoon when we have our food forest work day (this week will be afternoon 12 noon to 2:30 PM or so, stay tuned for future times, it may be back to AM's by next week, or may stay in the afternoon for a few more weeks).  Or contact me for an appointment if you can't come then.  Price list available.

7919 Glenties Lane

Sunland  91040

Best, Cory