[Lapg] Sunday food forest work day in the AM

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 20:08:39 PST 2007

Hi all,

 This Sunday we are back on schedule at the Food Forest!  The work begins at
 9:30 AM - we will water, and continue to prepare plants for the ongoing sale - compost and mulch those plants who need it, repot those who have outgrown their containers, and put the tropical plants together so that they can be protected in cold temperatures. There are still some salad greens to thin and elephant garlic can be planted.  Believe me, it's a relaxing, friendly, and fun place to gather.

 Everyone is invited to the potluck beginning at 11:30. At 12:30 Cory will
 give a short seminar on aspects of self-sufficiency and community with time
 to answer questions.

 The address of the food Forest is:

 7919 Glenties Lane
 Sunland 91040