[Lapg] cohousing

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 22:04:57 PST 2007

We are putting together a co-housing situation in the Sunland/Tujunga/Shadow Hills area and looking for a couple more people to make it viable.  Could be a couple, could have kids (very welcome!), could be singles.   We will be leasing a large house, possibly lease option.   We will plant a garden, use a CSA for organic food, share meals, errands, rides, resources (all on a voluntary basis) and a permaculture viewpoint.   We would like to move in as soon as we find the right location, but no later than Jan 1.   This house will be a "jumping off" location for several of us who will be moving to a rural permaculture site in a few months.  Some of us will travel back and forth between locations, some will stay at the house.  We are looking for positive people who want to practice community and reduce their economic footprint in a co-housing situation.  For more info write cory8570 at yahoo.com  or call 818-731-4706.

Cory