[Lapg] Plant sale, no food forest work day this Sunday

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 20:00:04 PST 2007

We are still selling our semi and tropical plants at very good prices, so let me know if you are interested - we would like to move all of them before more freezes, they are not happy in Sunland in wintertime!

Our food forest work day will be canceled this Sunday only, as it may be raining and we have other activities that are planned.  Stay tuned for more future fun!  We're adding seminars and other activities that day...

Cory