[Lapg] Bamboo guitar Yamaha FGBM1

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 17:15:36 PST 2007

Permaculture Folks and Friends,
I am interested in buying a bamboo guitar (see  2 websites listed below). It relates to my music and the beautiful permaculture use of a grass called bamboo. I heard that Yamaha Music made one in 2000 and it was "New Product of the Year" back then. Since that time, they have stopped production. I even called Yamaha Music Corp in Buena Park and talked to staff there about where I could go to purchase one. The guitar is a steel-stringed acoustic: flat-top box of pretty good quality. If you know where I might purchase one, please let me know. If one can't be found, maybe thought about its start-up and production could happen once again. Let me know.
Thanks,
Dennis Pilien
LAPG 4 and...
Lead Teacher, Global Environmental Science Academy
Banning High School, Wilmington, CA
dpilien at lausd.net
go to this site to see the guitar:
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020vGwGlHXGMBXGSjzbkF/SIG=12tc8bme7/EXP=1198199366/**http%3A//www.harmony-central.com/Events/WNAMM00/Yamaha/YamahaBambooGTR.html