[Lapg] "Re-learning" what we've forgotten - by Chris Maser

Diana Liu diana1127 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 08:09:53 PST 2008

I thought that this was a very good article.  I don't mean and certainly don't think that we should abandon what we have now and go live a "hunter-gather" way of life.  However, there are some fundamental principles of human relationship that the article suggested that we can learn from the hunter-gather society that seem to have gotten lost as we became more "civilized".  Isn't it ironic?

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
                                   - Lao Tzu