[Lapg] Request for submissions - Upcoming themes & deadlines in PcActivist

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jan 9 20:58:29 PST 2008

  Request for submissions - Upcoming themes & deadlines in PcActivist

#68, Plants on the Move, March 1, 2008
The movement of plants as a response to climate change...or the
intentional moving or transplanting of plants from one location to
another...or "opportunistic plants"...or GMO plants...however you might
conceive it.

#69, Permaculture at Home, June 1, 2008
In this issue we plan to feature North America's notable permaculture
sites and practices. In order that these stories not be "puff pieces"
filled with exaggerated praise, we recommend that writers select sites
that are NOT their own. We want to know what's working and what's not;
successes and limits to success, who's doing what...etc.

Please read guidelines
<http://permacultureactivist.net/writersguidelines/writersguidelines.htm>
before submitting material. Thank you.

Please forward to other appropriate lists.

Thanks,
Keith