[Lapg] NPR Rainwater Harvesting w Brad Lancaster - Thursday tomorrow

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jan 9 23:06:19 PST 2008

[Permaculture International] NPR Rainwater
Harvesting w Brad Lancaster - Thursday tomorrow

Hey Folks,
My good friend and author of the wonderful book Rainwater Harvesting for
Drylands by Brad Lancaster will be on NPR tomorrow morning!! Sorry for the
late notice but I just got the email myself.
Have a listen!!
Brock

--
Facts are but the Play-things of lawyers, -- Tops and Hoops, forever
a-spin.... Alas, the Historian may indulge no such idle Rotating. History

-The Rev Wicks Cherrycoke

Portland Permaculture Guild
Meets the 3rd Monday of every month.
*** www.pdxpermaculture.org ***