[Lapg] Co-housing conference call

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 09:15:15 PST 2008

Ananda is a very experienced co-houser, mediator and facilitator.  I have learned a lot from her and I love her stories!   She has a lot of wisdom to share with those who are interested in this subject and she enjoys sharing it.  Well worth the call if you are interested in co-housing!

********

             Please join us for a live conference call every Monday at 8:00pm PST.
 We will have people on the call with a variety of expereinces in co-
 housing. We will have guest speakers, and specific topics after the
 course gets rolling a bit.  The call will be professionally facilitated
 by Ananda.  The phone number is 1-712-432-2000 the pin number is
 09993#.  Chime in!!