[Lapg] Please sign petition and come to Jan 30 mtg. at 6 pm to help save L.A. Eco-Village neighborhood

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Sat Jan 26 20:47:14 PST 2008

Please see our website for details on these events:  www.laecovillage.org
----------------------------

Dear Friends of the Los Angeles Eco-Village,

Please sign our petition to be delivered to LAUSD next Wed. night at the
community meeting as noted below.  Please come and support our cause if
you can.

HERE'S THE PETITION LINK:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/la-eco-village

Please spread far and wide

HERE'S THE MEETING INFO:  PLEASE COME AND SIGN IN AND GET A STICKER AT
OUR TABLE:

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 6 pm at
Frank del Olmo School
100 N. New Hampshire
Los Angeles 90004
(one block west of Vermont at First St)

Over 200 people showed up at LAUSD's early January meeting to support
the Eco-Village and its adjacent So. Madison Ave. neighborhood in the
struggle to save our community housing from being condemned for another
school.  Eco-Village neighbors have also been advising LAUSD of close-by
viable alternative sites that do not condemn housing. We continue to
need your support to oppose the taking of our neighborhood housing.
Please come to this meeting and tell LAUSD officials why you think the
LAEV neighborhood should be spared.

Learn more details here:

http://laecovillage.org/LAUSD2008.html

AND HERE