[Lapg] Need for video person for tonight's LAUSD meeting re L.A. Eco-Village

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Wed Jan 30 10:53:59 PST 2008

Hi All,
If anyone out there is a somewhat experienced video camera person and is
available for videotaping tonight's LAUSD Community meeting to consider
alternative school sites to the L.A. Eco-Village White House Place and
So. Madison Ave., could you please call me or Michelle asap.  The
meeting starts at 6 pm and the person should get there by 5:30.

Thanks,
Lois
213/738-1254
or
Michelle
310/810-1303

p.s.  Please be sure to sign our electronic petition at:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/la-eco-village

and
come to the meeting if you can:  "bodies at a public meeting are power"

It's at 100 N. New Hampshire, one block west of Vermont at First Street
(90004).

Thanks