[Lapg] Way to go!

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Thu Jan 31 12:12:30 PST 2008

Environmental Charter High School in Lawndale, CA Invites You to Our
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
We Celebrate Our New Campus and Invite Community Members to Assist with
Green Renovations

Environmental Charter High School (ECHS), a public charter high school,
invites you to our ribbon cutting ceremony to officially open its new
campus (after seven years we outgrew our old  facilities and recently
secured a fifty year lease )  on Saturday, February 2nd, 2008, from 10am
to 2pm.  The entire community is invited to "pitch in" and support this
green charter school by actually working to make it greener during the
event.

DATE:                    Saturday, February 2, 2008

LOCATION:          16315 Grevillea Ave Lawndale, CA 90260

TIME:                      10AM-2PM

Agenda:                  10:00-10:30 =  Tour of Students Projects

                                  10:30-11:15 = Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

                                  1:15-12:00 = Vegetarian Lunch and
Entertainment

                                  12:00-2:00 =   Work on Green Projects

                      -Prep Soil for Food Forest Tree Planting
                      -Create Creative Waste Stations
                      -Paint Inspiring Murals

Please RSVP:      sara_laimon at echsonline.org/ 310-214-3400
-or-