[Lapg] pots, pots, pots, and some plants to divide

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 17:55:00 PST 2008

I'm moving and am downsizing my yard considerably.  I have a huge collection of nursery pots - mostly 4 inch and 1 gallon.
Also some plants to divide - hate to leave them for the landlord who will probably just pull them all up.
Pots are by the side of the garage (along with a bunch of biofuel supplies).  All free for the taking.
If you want to talk plants come by this weekend (East LA area - next to Pasadena - email me for the address).  It's hard for me to part with them but the reality of the situation is my new yard is petite and my current (old) space is extra extra large.  What's a girl to do?
Joan
323-630-4673

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide