[Lapg] Update on LA Eco-Village struggle with LAUSD

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Thu Jan 31 20:34:30 PST 2008

Dear All,
Thank you all so much for those of you who signed the petition, for your
passionate comments, for coming to last night's meeting and for your
support.  We will continue to need it.  There was no decision
last night, and several more meetings will be scheduled before a
decision is made.  We need to keep our body count up.

Please spread our petition far and wide to anyone you think would
support us in this struggle.
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/la-eco-village

Read about what happened in last night's meeting here:
http://www.laecovillage.org/LAUSD2008.html

Watch for snippets of some of the speakers on YouTube soon.

And congratulations to the Right Site Coalition of Echo Park which just
won another round in their 2-1/2 year struggle to save their now vacated
housing from being demolished by the LAUSD.

Peace,
Lois
www.laecovillage.org
www.urbansoil.net/wiki.cgi