[Lapg] Volunteering opportunity at Rio Vista Park in El Monte

Diana Liu diana1127 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 07:10:01 PST 2008

Volunteering opportunity at Rio Vista Park in El Monte from from the Emerald Necklace Coalition

  Hi all,

  We at Amigos invite all of you to volunteer at a Planting Day we'll be
holding on February 16th, 2008, at Rio Vista Park in El Monte.  We'll be
planting oaks, sage, vines, and more from 11am - 3pm at 4275 Ranger Ave.
  Here's your chance to your hands dirty while getting a sneak preview of
the final touches at Rio Vista (most of the signage will be installed
that previous week).

  Hopefully, we'll see you there!
  Recap:
  Rio Vista Park Planting Day
  11am - 3pm
  February 16th, 2008
  4275 Ranger Ave.
  El Monte, CA 91732
  -Nate
  NATHAN BAIRD
  Project Associate
  AMIGOS DE LOS RIOS
  Zamora Park - Field Office
  3800 Penn Mar Avenue
  El Monte, CA  91732
  Mailing Address
  3244 Santa Anita Ave.
  Altadena, CA  91001
  Tel.626.444.8665
  Fax.626.444.4332
  nat... at amigosdelosrios.org

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
                                   - Lao Tzu