[Lapg] PLEASE SPREAD FAR AND WIDE RE SAVING LA ECO-VILLAGE NEIGHBORHOOD: Central Region Elementary School #20 - Community Meeting (2-28-08)

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Mon Feb 11 09:12:22 PST 2008

Dear friends of L.A. Eco-Village,

/*Please, please come to the meeting Feb 28 at 6 pm at Virgil Middle
School at First and Vermont!  The number of people that show up count.

The number of people who speak up for a more viable alternative site
count!

The number of people who write to the school board members count (see
www.laecovillage.org for where to write).*/

/*
*/

And please take a moment to sign our electronic petition to save the
LAEV neighborhood at on White House Place, and spread it far and wide:

/*http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/la-eco-village.
*/

/*
If you would like the PDF flyer for the 2/28 meeting, please email me,
and I will send it to you directly.
*/

/*
SI, SE PUEDE!
*/

/*
Lois
*/

/*213/738-1254
www.laecovillage.org

*/

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*/

/*Greetings,*/

/* */

/*Enclosed you will find a flyer for a Site Selection Community Meeting
for Central Region Elementary School #20.  At this meeting, we will
review criteria used to select potential sites and review the sites
suggested by the community and LAUSD. We will also present and discuss
the most suitable site(s) for this new school project.*/

/*This meeting takes place on *//*Thursday, February 28, 2008, 6:00pm at
Virgil Middle School -- Auditorium, 152 North Vermont Ave, Los Angeles
CA 90004.  *//*If you have any questions or would like additional
information please call (213) 893-6834. *//**/

/*Thank you in advance,*/

Steven Song

LAUSD - Community Outreach Department

1055 W. 7th St., 9th Floor