[Lapg] Sunland - Sunday work day change in time

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 23:05:24 PST 2008

We will be working from 10 AM to 2 PM this Sunday, March 2, instead of our usual 1-4 slot, so that I can attend Larry Santoyo's awesome permaculture talent show that afternoon.

Come and dig up a banana tree and take it home for free!   Help us create awesome magic soil!   Plant a tree, pick some extremely flavorful  and vitamin/mineral rich greens to take home, give your love to our exotic trees, veggies and herbs.   The peaches and apricots are blooming, and the carrots might almost be ready, maybe some baby carrots there :-)

Come on by and enjoy yourself with our food forest therapy :-)

7919 Glenties Lane, Sunland
818-731-4706

ML, Cory