[Lapg] Sunland - Sunday work day in food forest!

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 11:18:40 PST 2008

Hey, come on by, the peach trees are blooming, we have snow peas and lots of delicious green stuff, and we still have a couple of banana trees (if you dig it up, it's yours) that are not yet promised (though some people have called dibs on most of them).

Our potted trees need food, love and attention going into spring time here.  We have guava, ice cream bean, apricot, peach, apple, butterfly bush, cherry, citrus, including Kafir Lime, jelly palm, loquat, avocado, mulberry (including Black Persian, large, juicy, delicious!), sugar cane, passion fruit, exotic flowers, herbs, and much else.

And if anyone who really knows their stuff wants to show me some propagation tips for some of our fruit trees, you can take home cuttings of your choice!   Let me know what supplies I'll need before you come, ok?  And I'll have them there.   And I'm trying to identify many of our exotic flowers (which were delivered with no labels).  If anyone is expert in that area and will help me, I'll give you a plant for free.

If you've never been here before, you get the famous smell and taste tour of the forest :-)

Cory