[Lapg] Urban Expeditions - San Gabriel Valley Ride

Diana Liu diana1127 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 09:34:32 PDT 2008

for your info.

  On May 24th, C.I.C.L.E. <http://www.cicle.org/>  will be leading a San
Gabriel Valley ride, as part of their "Urban Expeditions"
<http://www.cicle.org/cicle_content/pivot/entry.php?id=1603>  series,
and Amigos will be tagging along to introduce folks to some of the parks
we've done.  More info is on the way.  We hope to see you there.

  (Also, a quick reminder, our next meeting is this coming Thursday, March
27th, 9:00am at the South El Monte Senior Center. We'll have an agenda
out to you before then.  We have lots of updates, calendar items to
share, and we expect that many of you do, as well.)
  Thanks,
  Nate
  NATHAN BAIRD
  Project Associate
  AMIGOS DE LOS RIOS
  Zamora Park - Field Office
  3800 Penn Mar Avenue
  El Monte, CA  91732
  Mailing Address
  3244 Santa Anita Ave.
  Altadena, CA  91001
  Tel.626.444.8665
  Fax.626.444.4332
  nat... at amigosdelosrios.org

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
                                   - Lao Tzu