[Lapg] Environmental Charter High School tree Planting Day Lawndale CA Saturday, March 29,

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Mar 28 08:16:02 PDT 2008

Environmental Charter High School Tree Planting Day Lawndale CA

so this weekend we are preparing for a planting of 25 more fruit
trees at environmental charter high school.
we are working with the fruit tree planting foundation who is giving
us the trees, giving us an expert on trees, but we need to prepare the soil

i have around 20 kids showing up to help, but i need some adults that
would not mind getting down and getting dirty.

it is this saturday, march 29, 2008 at 16315 Grevillea Ave, Lawndale,
cA 90260 from 9-12
come ready to work.
pass this on to anyone and everyone that you know.

thanks so much for even reading this and i hope we can get a good
crew there tomorrow and for our event on April 12th and for our huge
fundraising event on April 26, 2008 where we will raise over 50,000
dollars for our green causes on our campus (we need help with selling tickets)

much love.

Greenly yours,

Sara Laimon
Environmental Charter High School