[Lapg] Sunland - Sunday food forest tours and work and play day

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 21:56:45 PDT 2008

We're doing our taste and smell tour and work and play day in the food forest again, 1-4 PM!    It's spring and we're planting, composting and focusing on fertility.  Everything is coming to life, buds everywhere, flowers, it is really nice. We're getting great yields from our snow peas and we have tons of lettuce, arugula, collard, kale, to give away to anyone who wants to harvest it.   Come and help us create fertile soil, plant, harvest, enjoy the smells and touch, relax.  We're going to be digging mini swales on the hillside too. Come and learn how to save water if you haven't seen or done it. Children always welcome, they love the forest.  They may even find some painted eggs left over from our egg hunt last week!  (there are a few that were not found :-0

We still have lots of potted plants - guava, bodhi tree, quince, citrus, passion fruit, variegated elderberry (very beautiful), banana, avocado, apple, nectarine, apricot, black persian mulberry, curry, shinko pear, tomato tree, sugar cane, exotic flowers and many more.

See you there!

Cory