[Lapg] Sunland - food forest work and play day

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 19:30:24 PDT 2008

Come by for planting of flowers, veggies, trees, feeding plants, some mini swale digging, and more fun.  Bring a hand drum for a spring ceremony!

We're going to try some magic rock dust on some areas, see what happens.  (discussed in Secrets of the Soil).

We have lots of potted, cool plants still!

Sunday, 1-4 PM  (every Sunday in April)
7919 Glenties Lane, Sunland  91040
818-731-4706

love, Cory