[Lapg] Fw: [Cnpssd-L] Meetings scheduled for new Algodones/Imperial Sand Dunes Planning Process

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 22:34:45 PDT 2008

Hi Friends,
I can't go (I wish I could), but was wondering if any of you at all might be able to help out regarding this beautiful area that I had the pleasure of visiting a number of times in the past. The area needs help. It used to be one of my study areas "back in the day". The place is spectacular and biologically diverse and is worth the time.. Contact Terry.
Take Care,
Dennis Pilien
LAPG2006