[Lapg] Permaculture for the Inner Landscape

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Apr 22 13:19:45 PDT 2008

Permaculture for the Inner Landscape

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1395679752426018338&q=%22green+living%22+OR+%22ecology%22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WRHDV-z07o

Added: December 10, 2006
(<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WRHDV-z07o&feature=related#>Less info)
Peak Moment 39: Facilitator and musician Melanie Rios believes life
can be much richer after peak oil -- with lighter living that gives
back time and joy. She facilitates communication skills to help
groups "work together to stay together". In performances like her
"Three Little Pigs Meet the Peak Oil Wolf," she erases the the
boundary between audience and performer.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network Nonprofit
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous