[Lapg] NO food forest work day this Sunday! Will be in Quail Springs!

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 11:36:50 PDT 2008

I'm going to the Quail Springs work day this Sunday, so will not be at the food forest.  Several of us are going up, so there is nobody to run the food forest work day this week.  I highly recommend that anybody interested in such things take a trip up to Quail Springs.  They have some wonderful examples of water and land regeneration, sustainable gardening, natural building, keyline, etc.  Great people and lots of fun to work there too!!

quailsprings.org

Write info at quailsprings.org  for directions, etc.

Best, Cory