[Lapg] Community Permaculture Gathering - Santa Monica 5/20 7pm

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:19:23 PDT 2008

*Santa Monica Community Permaculture Gathering*
*Tuesday, May 20th, @ 7pm Santa Monica Main Library, Community Meeting Room

Come Join us for the first of a series of monthly meetings to discuss
Permaculture and how we can apply it within our urban community.
We will use these meetings to begin to build a community of local citizens
interested in bringing about real sustainable change in the
neighborhoods that we live in.

We are looking for permaculturists, gardeners, activists, teachers,
environmentalists, city officials, parents, children, students, etc.  All
are welcome.  We can change the world with our own two hands, let's start by
changing our community together.

For more information or if you would like to become more involved please
send an email to swjennings at gmail.com

The Santa Monica Main Library is located at **601 Santa Monica
Boulevard*, *Santa
Monica, CA 90401 (310) 458-8600

See you there.
*