[Lapg] [cityrepairla] Community Permaculture Gathering - Santa Monica 5/20 7pm

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Apr 29 20:51:50 PDT 2008

Hello Sean (and/or -?)

I would like to again invite you to attend a session, as my guest, to one
our courses -the 6th annual Permaculture Design Course begins in Oct. Please
feel free to introduce yourself and let me know if you would be interested
in learning what has already been going on and how you can maybe collaborate
with existing efforts.

By the sound and tone of your post it seems you don't know that we are well
on our way... it has taken several years of hard work -but we have built up
the interest and have steadily increased the numbers on the permaculture
courses, community projects and the email listserves we have now.

Not sure what you are after but -just wanted to address that we do in fact,
have hundreds of design course graduates now, working away in their
neighborhoods -some quietly and some not so quietly... as intended.

Looking forward,

Larry Santoyo
earthflow.com

LA Permaculture/SCO Studio