[Lapg] permaculture-related job opportunity

megan at heartbeetgardening.com megan at heartbeetgardening.com
Wed May 7 13:26:19 PDT 2008

Our small business is need of an experienced gardener with some
permaculture background.  We design, install, and maintain vegetable
gardens and edible landscapes in los angeles, and try to do so in the most
sustainable way possible.  We are in need of someone to take over
maintenance for our gardens in west la--if anyone knows anyone who might
be interested please forward them to our website:
www.heartbeetgardening.com, and my email: megan at heartbeetgardening.com .
We'd love to find someone who can apply permaculture principles to our
varied backyard gardens.  Thanks!
--Megan Bomba