[Lapg] Looking for Housing near Newbury Park/Thousand Oaks

Dave Palmer davepalmer42 at dslextreme.com
Wed May 7 12:25:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am looking for a soulful place to rent in or near Thousand Oaks. I will be
working full time in Newbury Park and can pay a normal rent. I am wanting to
offer some creative energy as well, so I can express myself and so the place
will feel like home to me.

I offer my enthusiasm for amazing soil, living water, fruit trees, natural
healing, and sustainable living.

If you have any kind of Permaculture set-up, or are interested in creating
something, and have room for another, then I¹m interested to learn more.

Dave Palmer
Ojai
805-646-9063