[Lapg] Permaculture: A Quiet Revolution_Available on DVD

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu May 22 05:04:38 PDT 2008

..Dear Permaculture Friends,

The documentary of IPC8 is now available on DVD!

  PERMACULTURE: A QUIET REVOLUTION (27 min)

As corporate media fails to provide accurate news of the world's dire
environmental predicament, the Earth sends a clear message in the
form of record-breaking natural disasters, famine and epidemics.
People are mobilizing for what lies ahead.
In May 2007, the 8th International Permaculture Convergence (IPC8)
was held in Brazil, bringing together visionary activists from 43
countries in the common goal of preparing for, and mitigating, our
looming global crisis. Their strategy: Self-reliance and
sustainability through permaculture.
This timely documentary offers practical steps on how to
'permaculturize' our lives. It invites viewers
into a permaculture community that spans the globe. Most importantly,
it gives the critical inspiration needed to turn our backs on that
which is failing us, and to create a sustainable future of our own making.

To order, simply reply to this email with your mailing address and
confirm method of payment -

     $25 to anywhere in the US
     $30 for international deliveries

CHEQUE, send to:

    Vanessa Schulz
     1714 NW Quincy Ave
     Bend, OR 97701
     USA

PAYPAL account holders: <http://www.21paradigm.com/donate.php>
and follow the MAKE A DONATION link.

Please forward this email to others who might benefit from seeing the film.

I look forward to seeing you at IPC9!

With fondest regards,

Vanessa Schulz
Producer/Director

Vanessa Schulz | 21st Paradigm | 1714 NW Quincy Ave. | Bend, OR 97701

<http://www.21paradigm.com> | Respecting the intrinsic value of all life