[Lapg] Major plant sale! Sunland food forest

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 07:04:39 PDT 2008

OK, guys, this is it.  If you want a major bargain on some beautiful plants, let's talk.   I'm leaving town and must sell almost all of my potted plants and set up a very low water system for our food forest before I go.   I want them all to find good homes, so come and MAKE AN OFFER!

2 for 1, 3 for 1, 50-70% off, or make an offer.  I just want to find them all a good home!  I'm going to wholesale whatever is left to nurseries.

Some of these plants are really tall, mature trees, very nice.  We have all sizes though.

The official sale will be from

9-1 on Sunday, May 25.
7919 Glenties Lane
Sunland, CA  91040
818-731-4706

But I may be able to come at other times before or after the sale (AM's are best, or could stay into Sunday afternoon), if you can't make it then but are interested.  Call or email.  Some of what we have:

Guava - several kinds
Kei Apple (great African apricot-like fruit)
Peach
Surinam cherry  (food of the gods, I am not kidding!)
Beautiful aloe, all sizes
Jelly palm
Apple, several varieties, all low chill
Pear, several varieties
Giant white fig
Lemon, orange
Dragon tree
Ice Cream Bean (this is a really fun fruit, semi-tropical)
Banana
Exotic flowers
Orange bergamot
Mint
Thyme
Avocado
Tomato tree
Mulberry (incredible smoothies)
Blackberries
Elderberries (variegated and oak leaf, very beautiful plants)
White sage
Cherry
Apricot
Carpathian walnut