[Lapg] Need temporary home for two loving cats

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 23:46:51 PDT 2008

I am going out of town for a couple of months and I am looking for a temporary loving home for two cats.  We will be traveling by car across country and they hate cars and also hate planes, and I really do not want to have some stranger stick them on a plane and fly them out and then have to do that again when we come back.  That will be very traumatic for them and I don't want to subject them to it if I don't have to.

So I'm willing to pay the right person to care for them (can't be too much, but something, and will of course cover their food, etc).  They are both indoor cats but have been outdoors and are ok with it if there are no coyotes around.  They are both very sweet cats - an orange tabby that really loves people and is in great communication - I've been told by a friend she thinks he was a dog in his past life.  Very, very friendly, fun cat.  The other is older, and very sweet, patient and loving.  Loves to be petted, loves people too.

If you like cats, you will love these guys!  Please write for more info, questions, etc.  We are leaving in about one month or less.

Cory