[Lapg] Famous Plant sale June 8th

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 20:00:10 PDT 2008

We'll be having another famous plant sale June 8.  Thank you everybody who came by and gave plants a good home!   We still have a good selection left and a friend is bringing more over - I'll post a list before the sale.

We are going to be really busy before then, and will not be able to meet with anybody to sell you plants before Sunday, June 8.  We'll be out of town part of the time and very wrapped up with upcoming events and other things.  Thanks for your understanding!   If you can't come that Sunday, we will be able to make arrangements to meet after that at some point, and you can reserve plants if you are positive of what you want (from the list I will post).

I did get requests from people and have set aside those plants, but I don't think I will have time to make it over there before the 8th!

Best, Cory