[Lapg] Looking for apprentices/volunteers for straw bale project on Lakota reservation

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 09:40:18 PDT 2008

If you would like to learn more about straw bale building in a unique setting or are experienced and would like to help out a worthy project for any length of time over the summer, please write me for more info.  There are a number of straw bale structures needed on a reservation I'm doing a project with currently.  There are a number of alternative energy projects ongoing as well and we would like to get food projects going.

Cory Brennan