[Lapg] so cal permaculture convergence

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Wed Jun 4 15:13:21 PDT 2008

No, but what a cool idea!

Thiago has talked of having a block party here in LAEV in July or
August, so maybe this could be redefined as a convergence, if there's
broad interest from the LAEV community and the permaculture community.

We might be ready to redesign the intersection, build a new cob bench in
honor of George Foster, design the new medians, more food and natives in
the Bim. Slough Ecology Park, more water catchment features in the
neighborhood, etc.

Lois