[Lapg] Sunland - food forest plant sale

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 08:08:45 PDT 2008

We have been really busy, and are not set up for a plant sale on Sunday, as we haven't had time to inventory what is left or prepare a number of things.  If you have already arranged to have something set aside, and I told you I did that, and you want to come get it Sunday, I will be there from 9:30 until noon.    Please write and tell me you are coming, ok?

We will be having another sale the following weekend on Saturday afternoon, 14 June (not Sunday) and we'll have some more plants including some that several of you have requested, like more Surinam cherries, peaches, etc.  And I will send out a more complete list before that date.  If you can't make it then, I should be there some time on Sunday, 15 June, as well or can possibly make arrangements the following week in AM or evenings.

7919 Glenties Lane, Sunland
Saturday June 14 - 1-4PM

Cory