[Lapg] [Perinatal Links] Comenzando Bien training registration

Diana Liu diana1127 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 12:04:33 PDT 2008

for your info.

  Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:13:15 -0400
From: "Becerra, Fernanda" <FBecerra at marchofdimes.com>
To: <perinatallinks at lists.labestbabies.org>
Subject: [Perinatal Links] Comenzando Bien training registration

      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                March of Dimes presents our Annual Comenzando Bien training on Tuesday July 29, 2008. Please see below for more information. Also attached you will find the Comenzando Bien training registration form. Please note that space is limited.

  This year’s Comenzando bien® Facilitator training will provide supplemental information and resources for educators that work with women of childbearing ages to encourage healthy behaviors during pregnancy. We are pleased to bring this program to practitioners who are currently or planning to be patient education instructors in our communities, so that together we can improve the health of pregnant women and their babies.

  Please forward to anyone who you think might be interested. Also if you would like to distribute this brochure please contact me and I will be happy to send you copies.

  Thank you.

  Fernanda Becerra, MPH
  Program Services Manager

March of Dimes
  Greater Los Angeles Division
  3699 Wilshire Blvd Suite 520
Los Angeles, California  90010
Telephone (213) 637-5030
Fax (213) 637-5055

March of Dimes is the champion for babies.

marchofdimes.com/ca

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
                                   - Lao Tzu