[Lapg] Plant sale

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 09:25:13 PDT 2008

We are continuing our fire sale of plants, but we have been really busy so this is not very organized!

Those of you who have plants set aside, we will be there today from about 11-3 - call me 818-731-4706 to be sure, we will also be around tomorrow afternoon for at least part of the afternoon, but call first to be sure.

We still have a variety of plants including passion fruit, pear, citrus, pomegranate, grape, palm, fig, mulberry, and a few others.  Call and ask if you're looking for something specific.

7919 Glenties Lane, Sunland

Cory