[Lapg] *Tonight, Guacamole Contest and Avocado Party 6pm in West LA!*

Taylor Arneson taylorist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:22:01 PDT 2008

Hello Friends,
Please excuse the late notice, but ripening avocados wait for no man!

I hope to see all of you tonight (if you're in town), Wednesday June 18th!

Raymond Cirino and Water Woman Gardens invite you to the 1st ever
Guacamole Contest and Avocado Party!
What exactly is that? We provide the Avocados, (plenty to eat and take home)
you bring the fixins'
for making your favorite style guacamole, some beverages to share and a
smile.
We all have a good time eating in the outdoor atmosphere of an Avocado /
Citrus food forest with a few good friends.

Arrive after 6pm tonight, wednesday june 18th 2008

 Location:
3983 East Blvd.
Mar Vista, CA 90066
Call: 818-834-7074

If not FROM BACKYARD then foraged.
If not FORAGED then locally produced
If not LOCALLY PRODUCED, then Organic.
If not ORGANIC, then Family farm.
If not FAMILY FARM, then Local business.
If not a LOCAL BUSINESS, then Fair Trade.

Things you might want to bring:
chips
garlic
cilantro