[Lapg] Need Help with planting a bunch of edible perennials and fruit trees for the food forest LA

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Jun 29 23:20:21 PDT 2008

Hi, I'm planting a bunch of edible perennials and fruit trees for the
food forest I'm working on outside my classroom in Arcadia.  It's
been a while since my horticulture skills were really tested.  I
could use some assistance with design and planting.  We have a great
irrigation system and a lovely location.  The only  thing missing is
some extra hands and brain power!
If you have some time this summer in the next week or so please
contact me! Feel free to spread the word to garden minded friends!
Thanks, Contact
Joan
323-630-4673
Joan Stevens <mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net>