[Lapg] International Climate Change Conference

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Sat Jul 12 16:44:49 PDT 2008

Some of you may be interested in attending this free event 7/26/08 at
Pacific Design Center

Dear Eco Village Network friends,

On July 26th, we are holding an extraordinary event to bring to light
the latest data on climate change and how we should deal with this
looming crisis.

The free conference will be held July 26, 2008 11:30PM ? 5:00PM, at the
Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, California.

It will also be broadcast LIVE via 14 satellites and over the internet
on "www.suprememastertv.com"

A panel of award winning speakers will have an interactive discussion
with our audience. For more information or to PRE-REGISTER go to:
http://www.ecofoodprint.org

Contact: Sophie Lapaire
Phone: (650)464-8066
E-mail: sophie at ecofoodprint.org

Thank you for all your hard work to help our beloved planet.