[Lapg] Why 350 is the Magic Number

Diana Liu diana1127 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 19:18:12 PDT 2008

If you have trouble viewing this, please visit:
http://www.freerangestudios.com/htmlemail/2008_summer/enewsletter.html

To skip the newsletter, and go to the movie directly:
http://www.350.org/en/animation

Free Range Studios <freerange at mail.democracyinaction.com> wrote: Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:02:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: Free Range Studios <freerange at mail.democracyinaction.com>
To: diana1127 at sbcglobal.net
Subject: 350 is the Magic Number

                Free Range Studios | eNewsletter | Summer 2008                                                                                               If you have trouble viewing this document, it can be found here.
                                                                                                                                                                  Creativity with a Conscience
                                                                                                 Myspace   |   YouTube
                                                               fan update   |   Summer 2008

                                                                   Dear Free Range Fan,                                                                                                                                                             What's it going to take to stop climate chaos?  Well, global warming guru Bill McKibben has a simple answer: 350.  That's the parts per million of CO2 in the atmosphere that scientists now believe is safe.  And it's the number we have to achieve.
                                 McKibben and our friends at 350.org set out to spread this simple concept, a goal that we can all aim for.  And they turned to Free Range to make it into a killer music video that anyone, regardless of the language they speak, can understand.  The movie is already making its way around the globe.  Check it out and find out how you can do your part to achieve 350.
                                 And if you're really serious about stopping global climate change, check out some of Bill's amazing books on the topic, available through another culture-changing Free Range client, Better World Books.  Better World is the online bookstore for socially conscious readers.  Check out our hilarious little movie that explains how they improve literacy, fight climate change and keep trash out of our landfills.
                                 More great stuff coming soon, so stay tuned!

                                 - The Free Range Team

                                                                                                                                             Contact  |  www.freerangestudios.com

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
                                   - Lao Tzu