[Lapg] Sunland - Last plant sale this SUnday!

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 19:32:45 PDT 2008

Yes, we're having one more (not for profit, we are not covering our costs, just want to move them!) sale then I will be gone for several months, and we will be selling off to nursery what we do not keep ourselves.   (Yes, I know I said we would do this a while ago, but we've been busy!)   Please forward to gardening lists, friends who might be interested!

Make an offer!  We want the remaining plants to go to good homes.  We have some really nice ones left - many of them mature, very nice trees.

Sale:

10-12 Sunday AM
2-4 Sunday PM
7919 Glenties Lane Sunland
818-731-4706

We have large:

papaya
Pineapple Quince (fruiting)
Carpathian walnut
Ice Cream bean (medium and large)
pear (three kinds)
sugar cane (yum, also makes great face scrub and many other things, including paper :-)
lemons
jelly palm

medium and small:

pomegranate
cherry
loquat
apricot
mulberry
papaya

Plus some other misc stuff!

Come see, make an offer, take one of these beauties home!

Love, Cory