[Lapg] [cityrepairla] RAINWATER HARVESTING / Brad Lancaster coming to your area / Interview on the radio!

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 23:02:06 PDT 2008

hey,

can we please get brad to come to los angeles?

the SECOND largest city in the united states.

please let's get brad to come here.

i will host at la loma

http://www.lalomadevelopment.com/

i know it's not as nice as santa barbara or san juan

but here is where we really need some serious help

should i contact brad or does someone have a connect in?

thanks,
camille