[Lapg] Permaculture Paradise for Sale/ San Diego County California

R. Salvatore Caruso cplcaruso at igc.org
Sun Sep 21 11:31:34 PDT 2008

Hi Larry :

We are permacuturists living in Escondido looking for a new place to
live/develop. We missed you at the Quail Springs convergence but met many of
your students. Wonderful.

We recently set this out to the permaculture networks in southern, central
and northern CA:²We met at the convergence in Quail Springs at the end of
August.  I¹m writing for some feedback that you may be able to help us with.
We are retired (refired) elders with thirty years experience in community
development and facilitation work around the world.  We are also part of the
Order of Interbeing of Thich Nhat Hanh¹s tradition.

After spending the summer in a walkabout beginning in Findhorn, Scotland and
ending at Quail Springs, we have decided that in the next year we need to
learn as much as we can to share in projects and networks related to the
permaculture movement. We have our sights set on the training opportunities
we need in California. And we want to set up rapid train training of
training opportunities for the next generation. We figure we¹ve got about 10
years to help promote the going local regenerative movement...

Now, we would like to be able to live within walking/cycling distance of an
urban or small town permaculture project in southern, central or northern
California. Do you know of any developing permaculture community projects
that we could link to as volunteers and participants?

>From this gathering and experience, we will be sharing and supporting two
projects in Litbu, Nayarit , Mexico and Garden County, Nebraska.  We also
hope to be promoting permaculture and mindfulness practices via new media
networks , networking connections, facilitating teams, and providing
training scholarships as opportunities evolve.

Now after reading about this permaculture real estate option on your website
we have new interest in perhaps starting our own permaculture
training/learning facility. We would like to know more about this place
near/in Fallbrook. Have you been a part of this development? Many other
questions. Could we talk soon. We are prospects under the right conditions.
Since your schedule is very tight I would ask you to call me on one of your
breaks: I can be reached anytime on my cell @ 614-563-5966.

Thanks Larry. We look forward to talking with you. We wanted to talk to you
before we contacted realtor.

On behalf of the seventh generation,

 Salvatore Caruso & Dianne Greenwald