[Lapg] David Kahn, Edendale Farm on KCRW' "Good food" listen online "A Friend to All Chickens" (Permaculture disguised as chickens!), Sept 27 , 2008

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Sep 29 12:54:00 PDT 2008

David
www/sustainablehabitats.org

Regarding the interview on KCRW  with David Kahn, "A Friend to All
Chickens" (Permaculture disguised as chickens!), Sept 27
you can still listen to the entire show online..

http://www.kcrw.com/etc/programs/gf
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the listen button
for the show titled: "The Best Burger in Paris"

I highly recommend listening to Good Food every Sat mornings at
11-12. with host Evan Kleiman. It has
great information not only about food but also about permaculture,
gardening and great cooking tips from around the world.

9/29/2008 7:40 AM

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org